Activities at Lost Antler Ranch
- The Yurt—roughly a 20-minute hike from the Lodge
- Cow Creek Trail—trailhead at McGraw Ranch, just up the road from Lost Antler Ranch
Fishing (equipment provided)
- Kayaking or canoeing on the lake (equipment provided)
- Biking (equipment provided) *Biking on roads only.
Campfire s'mores *Guests are responsible for providing ingredients. Remember to check local fire bans!
- Gym and spa facilities
Outdoor hot tub
- Explore downtown Estes Park (10-minute drive)
- Hike in Rocky Mountain National Park
Take in a gorgeous drive and enjoy fall aspen viewing on the Peak to Peak Byway
- Museums & Tours
- Explore nearby towns of Lyons (45-minute drive) or Boulder (1.25-hour drive)
Check with your host on any fire bans prior to building a fire.
Only build fires in designated fire pits or fireplaces.
If using a grill, when finished, clean the grill, brush it down, and turn off the propane.
Park and drive only on roads and driveways; refrain from parking or driving in the grass or meadows.
Do not pick wildflowers.
Do not use firearms without special permission.