We’ve spent over 40 years learning about and scaling businesses. For over three decades, we’ve been supporting Champions—the organizations and people heroically dedicated to the growth of others—in the areas of relationships, family, spiritual development, recovery, wellness, and leadership development. Passionate about giving back to the Champion community that made such a difference in our own lives, we enjoy sharing our family ranch to help support relationship-rich, collaborative gatherings.
In addition, over 6 years ago we founded Gloo, a technology company with the mission of serving Champions, helping them scale, and supporting their purpose with platform models and exponential technologies.
Most importantly, we’re the proud parents of four amazing adult children—Logan, Hannah, Rachel, and Emma—and we happily reside in beautiful Boulder, Colorado.
More About Scott
Scott served in key executive roles at Blockbuster, Boston Market, and Einstein Bagel Corp. His experience includes:
- Vice Chairman and COO of Blockbuster Entertainment Corp, stores 1 through 4,000, sold to Viacom in 1994
- Chairman and CEO of Boston Market Inc
- Founder and Chairman of Einstein/Noah Bagel Corp
- Founding Investor and board member of Ancestry.com
- Founding Investor in HomeAdvisors.com
- Partner and Investor in over 50 venture technology companies
- Founder and CEO of Waldo’s Dollar Mart De Mexico
- Partner and Vice Chairman of Pacific Dental Services
- Board member and advisor to many not-for-profit enterprises over the past 30 years in the education, amateur sport, and family ecosystems
More About Theresa
Theresa Beck is a professional artist, teacher, and seasoned beekeeper. Theresa paints and teaches encaustic workshops. Her work inspires and challenges her to use materials that lessen the impact on the environment and reduce toxicity in her studio. She exhibits in Colorado as well as in other galleries both nationally and internationally and received her MFA from Southern Methodist University in Dallas in 1986.